In order to cancel your booking, for any reason, you must send an e-mail to email@example.com or text us (via SMS/WHATS UP/VIBER) at +30 697 32 04 923
If you have booked with an agent you have to contact directly your agent to do that on your behalf. The cancellation fees only apply if you have booked with us directly. If you have booked with a travel agent please contact them for more information.
Rules and fees applying to cancellations:
- For bookings cancelled 24 hours before the date of the booked visit, there is no charge and the whole amount paid is going to be refunded by Our Company.
- Please note in the case of «No show» the booking is non-refundable. Also, cancellation credit cannot be moved between bookings.
- We will inform you as soon as possible if we need to make a significant change to or cancel your confirmed Services. We will strive to find suitable alternatives at no additional cost, but we will no longer be responsible for you.
- If you do not use the services for any reason and do not cancel the booking via the website or application, no refund will be made.
- We reserve the right to cancel any transfer in the event of discrepancies (for example booking only one taxi for more than 4 people - in which case the above cancellation policy will apply) or if payment is negated.
All Cancellations must be submitted in writing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or text (via SMS/WHATS UP/VIBER) at +30 697 32 04 923 to be able to confirm your cancellation
All transactions made through our site are governed and protected by international and European law that regulates issues relating to electronic commerce (Directive 2000/31/EC) and by the Greek Law (Law 2251/1994) on Consumer Protection, as amended and currently in force).
Feel free to contact us if you need any additional information regarding our cancellation policy.