Farmer for one day
Nowhere else in Greece can you "live life" on an organic farm. Learn what it is like to make and eat homemade traditional Cretan food.
Gain an experience
• Preparation of stuffed vegetables.
• Making bread and baking in the oven with wood. Try it fresh from the oven, dipped in virgin olive oil.
• Visit the winery to taste organic wines and see where the grapes are pressed on foot in the fall.
• How the famous tsikoudia of Crete is produced.
• Collecting leaves to make the famous dolmadakia.
• Choose vegetables from organic gardens
• We will not ask you to catch the hens, just collect their eggs to make a village-style omelet.
• Milk the goats! See how the local cheese is made and try the fresh milk.
• Make Cretan cheese pies
• In the square of our farm, visit the chapel of Agios Nikolaos and enter the Farm Shop to buy organic products
End of the day
At the end of the day, relax under the shady pergola overlooking the olive groves to the sea and enjoy a lunch including the fruits of your labor.